Career / Media Director
Here at Two by Four, we’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent staff who are passionate about achieving best-in-class results for our clients. Are you ambitious and looking for a new opportunity lead and oversee a team focused on media strategy, planning, execution, optimization and performance analysis? You’ve built-up a strong background in media and consider yourself a “jack of all trades” – you have the ability and know how to plan and execute flawless campaigns that have real business impact. You are a self-starter that maintains strong client relationships, proactively exploring new ways to grow the relationship and ensuring strong performance success for their business. You are innately curious and proactive, always willing to learn new things and be immersed in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a Media Director to oversee some of the agency’s largest clients, a leader to run strategic planning, manage and develop a team, build strong client relationships, and play an active role in the execution and reporting of omnichannel media campaigns.
- Strong leadership presence and ability to provide senior-level media leadership on client's businesses, establishing strong client relationships and consistently looking for ways to grow the business in ways that benefit the client’s ROI.
- Provide excellent client service by being responsive, accountable and detail oriented.
- Work closely with the Account and Brand Strategy teams to identify areas of organic growth and innovation.
- Deliver strategic omnichannel media plans for our clients, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how traditional and digital channels can achieve and exceed) our client’s goals.
- Manage and supervise the team's day-to-day media management, as well as their career growth.
- Ability to train, inspire and lead a team, fostering a strong cohesive working environment.
- Lead strategic planning and media mix exercises to develop thoughtful media plans that deliver on client' goals.
- Lead the execution across both traditional and digital media channel through all steps of the process from RFPing, partner evaluations, partner scoring, negotiations, final execution and reporting.
- Ability to help clients with attribution, media mix modeling and ROI measurement pre-/post-campaign.
- Ability to research and implement new techniques and platform that are relevant to a clients' media strategies.
- Encourage a department and agency culture that's based on teamwork, collaboration and support.
- Participate in new business efforts ad a pitch lead when needed.
- 8+ years traditional (TV, OOH, radio, print) and digital (CT/OTT, programmatic, OLV, paid social, etc.) media planning and buying experience.
- Detail-oriented and highly analytical.
- Digital-first mindset.
- Team player-dependable, respectful and communicative.
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Demonstrates strong creative problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to think in an integrated fashion across digital an offline media tactics to ensure strong ROAS outcomes.
- Strong work ethic.