Career / Associate Media Director
You’re looking for a collaborative and entrepreneurial team environment where everyone’s voice is heard, valued and rewarded. You’ve built up a strong background in media and consider yourself a “jack of all trades” – you have the ability to educate internal teams and clients on traditional and digital media best practices and know how to plan and execute flawless omnichannel media campaigns. You’ll become known within the agency as someone who can lead the day-to-day media planning projects and translate client briefs into innovative media. You enjoy working across multiple clients at a time, across a wide variety of verticals. You maintain strong client relationships, proactively exploring new ways to grow the relationship and ensuring strong performance success for their business.
- Provide the highest level of media leadership on a client's business, establishing strong client relationships as the main point-of-contact across the portfolio.
- Provide excellent client service by being responsive, accountable and detail-oriented.
- Deliver high-quality media plans for clients, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how traditional and digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals.
- Lead strategic planning initiatives including deck writing, budget and channel allocation and audience development.
- Manage media buying and planning for traditional (TV, OOH, radio, print) and digital media (display, paid social, paid search, video) through all steps of the process from RFPing, partner evaluations, partner scoring, negotiations, final execution and reporting.
- Ensure that a strong reporting structure is in place to measure against KPIs throughout the campaign duration, including taking advantage of analytics opportunities such as cross-channel attribution reporting, brand lift/equity analysis, foot traffic reporting, sales lift reporting, etc.
- Ability to help clients with attribution, media mix modeling, and ROI measurement.
- Manage day-to-day campaign execution and reporting client accounts (via Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, partner-direct, etc.), ensuring that all traditional and digital campaigns deliver on KPIs.
- Create and lead the development of analytics dashboards and final presentation reporting to clients.
- Ability to train and inspire the team, fostering a strong, cohesive working environment.
- Responsible for management and development of Media Associates, Senior Associates and Supervisors.
- 6+ years traditional (TV, OOH, radio, print) and digital (display, programmatic, video, paid social, etc.) media planning and buying experience.
- Detail-oriented and highly analytical.
- Team player – dependable, respectful and communicative.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong background in planning tools such Nielsen, MRI/Simmons, Kantar and ComScore.
- Strong background in ad management platforms such as Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong background in reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, TapClicks, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to think in an integrated fashion across digital and offline media tactics to ensure strong ROAS outcomes.
- Strong work ethic.
- This person will be accountable for maintaining positive, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, leading clients strategically and fostering growth.