Career / Associate Media Director
Here at Two by Four, we’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent staff who are passionate about achieving best-in-class results for our clients. Are you ambitious and looking for a new opportunity to advance your skills and career? You’ll be responsible for leading and overseeing a team on media strategy, planning, tactical execution, implementation, optimization and performance analysis. You’ve built up a strong background in media and consider yourself a “jack of all trades” – you have the ability to educate internal teams and clients on omnichannel media best practices and know how to plan and execute flawless campaigns that have real business impact. You enjoy working across multiple clients at a time, across a wide variety of verticals. You maintain strong client relationships, proactively exploring new ways to grow the relationship and ensuring strong performance success for their business. You’ll become known within the agency as the strategic and executional lead across the clients you manage.
- Provide senior level media leadership on a client's business, establishing strong client relationships as the main point-of-contact across the portfolio.
- Provide excellent client service by being responsive, accountable and detail-oriented.
- Deliver high-quality media plans for clients, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how traditional and digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals.
- Manage and supervise a team in day-to-day media management, while also leading the process of strategic media planning/execution and serving as a mentor/resource for the team.
- Train, motivate, grow and evaluate team members.
- Lead strategic planning and media mix exercises including deck creation, budget and channel allocation and target audience development.
- Manage media planning and buying for both traditional (TV, OOH, radio, print) and digital media (programmatic, CTV/OTT/OLV, paid social, video) through all steps of the process from RFPing, partner evaluations, partner scoring, negotiations, final execution and reporting.
- Ensure that a strong reporting structure is in place to measure against KPIs throughout the campaign duration, including taking advantage of analytics opportunities such as omnichannel attribution reporting, brand lift/sentiment/equity analysis, foot traffic reporting, sales lift reporting, etc.
- Ability to help clients with attribution, media mix modeling and ROI measurement pre-/post-campaign.
- Ability to train and inspire the team, fostering a strong, cohesive working environment.
- Ability to research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant to clients’ media strategies.
- Responsible for management and development of Media Associates, Senior Associates and Supervisors.
- Encourage an agency culture that’s based on team work, collaboration and support
- 6+ years traditional (TV, OOH, radio, print) and digital (display, programmatic, video, paid social, etc.) media planning and buying experience.
- Detail-oriented and highly analytical.
- Team player – dependable, respectful and communicative.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong background in planning tools such Nielsen, MRI/Simmons, Kantar and ComScore.
- Strong background in ad management platforms such as Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong background in reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, TapClicks, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to think in an integrated fashion across digital and offline media tactics to ensure strong ROAS outcomes.
- Strong work ethic.
- This person will be accountable for maintaining positive, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, leading clients strategically and fostering growth.