Career / Account Supervisor
Unless you’re the lead dog, the view never changes. And if you’re the type of take-charge person who’s always at the front of the pack, then perhaps you’d like to step into a leading role at Two by Four. We’re looking for an Account Supervisor with the ability to pitch in and lend a helping hand—or, simply take the bull by the horns. You’d be the point person for client relationships, the development of client marketing strategy, and the execution of project work plans. You’d be utilizing your exceptional communication and organizational skills to lead client and internal teams. You’d be integral in successfully executing our clients’ marketing strategies. And you’d do it all with a charming and confident smile because, hey—you’re a rock star. Think you’ve got the charisma, smarts and bravado to lead our troops? Then we salute you.
- Partners with Account Director to lead client marketing strategy
- Confidently communicates agency recommendations to client
- Leads executive presentations, meetings and calls
- Minimum 4+ years industry experience
- Ability to multi-task several projects at once
- Strong presentation, client service and project management skills
- Management experience
- This person will be accountable for maintaining positive, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, leading client strategically and fostering account growth.
- This person will be directly responsible for the development and performance of the Account Executives that report to him/her.