Career / Social Media Community Manager
As a Community Manager, you’ll work on new ways to engage our clients’ social communities and be seen as an advocate of the brand. You’ll be the face of our clients’ brands, actively engaging their social communities on a daily basis. Our Social Community Manager will post as a brand ambassador, working to further develop our clients’ social communities by participating in discussions, finding new customers and listening to the current ones. You’ll help nurture and scale our clients’ brands across their social media channels.
- Implement strategic social media strategies across social channels meet and exceed client objectives.
- Follow brand guidelines to build and amplify a consistent visual identity and brand voice across channels.
- Ideate and execute timely daily social content that resonates.
- Develop and maintain a monthly posting schedule across multiple social platforms.
- Work with the Social Supervisor to create a comprehensive social content calendar.
- Collaborate with the paid social and public relations teams to enhance the overarching social approach and content requirements.
- Act as the key tactical liaison with creative (providing asset specs, attending briefing meetings, etc.).
- Manage product tagging in posts with product feeds and tracked link generation.
- Help report and analyze monthly social metrics such as growth, engagement, amplification and leads across owned channels to guide and optimize the overall social platform strategy.
- Help prepare performance reports and summaries based on customer-specific targets (brand management, trend monitoring, category monitoring, influencer identification, competitor analysis, etc.).
- Work with social monitoring, posting, listening and community tools (i.e. Sprout).
- Stay current on social media and interactive marketing trends and educate agency teams about the social media industry & trends, including the influencer/blogger space.
- 1-2 years of experience with social media and content management.
- Working knowledge of the social media industry & trends across all major networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to work across departments, communicating creative messaging needs, as well as coordinating production of creative assets to ensure on-time social campaign launches.
- Ultimately this person is accountable for supporting the Account Leadership team in any reasonable way possible.
- This person is accountable for being a delight to work with.