Career / Paid Search Supervisor
Are you a PPC VIP? Can you direct web traffic like a highly caffeinated crossing guard? Then perhaps you are precisely the phenomenal Paid Search Supervisor Two by Four has been seeking. Reporting to the VP of Media, the winning candidate will be responsible for running the strategic planning and execution of multiple paid search accounts at the agency, creating strong cross-channel digital strategies that achieve client’s goals. And, partner with media colleagues across disciplines to ensure that our campaigns are creative, testing new solutions and optimized to meet our client's business goals. This role is client-facing, a balance of strategy and tactical search execution, and will require educating the larger agency (as well as their clients) on paid search best practices – ensuring that best-in-class campaigns get into market. If this is the paid search job you were…ahem…searching for, give us a shout!
- Advise clients on how to best accomplish their business goals through digital advertising (paid search, digital display, remarketing, OLV, etc.).
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid search strategies to drive direct response and new user acquisition.
- Proactively develop, execute and analyze tests (ad copy, landing pages, audience targeting, etc.) that improve efficiencies and engage customers with value propositions aligned to their needs.
- Execute budgeting projections to ensure that investment is spent at the right time and across the right platforms, accurately projecting KPI performance by month, shifting budgets when needed.
- Conduct keyword research, write ad copy and establish bid strategies that meet and exceed client KPIs.
- Ability to audit new client accounts to derive meaningful structural changes and optimizations.
- Compile performance data across search platforms and lead the creation of weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development.
- Use Google Analytics to develop performance insights and action items intended to improve paid search performance and meet client goals.
- Be an advanced technical/discipline leader, managing client communication without requiring Supervisor involvement.
- Experience managing and executing digital media (programmatic, video, mobile, CTV) and/or SEO a plus.
- Enthusiasm for all things digital.
- 4+ years hands-on experience managing large-scale paid search campaigns.
- Strong experience with execution in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Search Ads 360, SEMrush and Google Analytics.
- Background managing Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing and Video advertising campaigns via Google Ads.
- Experience meeting with and delighting clients is essential.
- Detail-oriented leader and self-starter with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Enjoys multi-tasking and managing multiple client accounts.
- Possesses a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- This person will be accountable for maintaining positive, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, leading client strategically and fostering growth.