Career / Media Supervisor
Do you put the ‘super’ in Media Supervisor? Are you an aficionado of all things media (including but not limited to that great swag)? Then use every available channel to apply now, because Two by Four is searching for a Media Supervisor Hotshot. If you are said ‘Hotshot,’ you’ll be strategically developing media plans for all media (traditional and digital) on local, national and B2B campaigns. We want someone who’ll play genie to all our clients’ wish lists, make sure they’re filled, and proactively explore ways to grow the relationship. This media-‐supervising savant will develop quality media plans, get geeked over research, and create amazing presentations. Do you fill the bill? If so, there’s an empty seat here we’d like you to fill as well
- Manage the administration of media plans, including managing budgets, billing, plan optimization, media analytics, and reporting.
- Manage the day-to-day media planning and execution process–determine “considered partner” sets for RFP across traditional (TV, radio, print, OOH) and digital (programmatic digital, advanced TV/OLV, streaming audio, native) partners, conducting vendor reach-out for RFP and negotiating final rates for clients.
- Own the development of strategic proposals and client-facing POVs, presenting omnichannel media recommendations directly to the client.
- Assume accountability and ownership of campaign planning and execution for assigned client accounts.
- Lead the creation of media orders (IOs) with the broader team and update billing flowcharts across clients to ensure timely and accurate payment; audit and resolve any billing discrepancies that arise.
- Develop brand storylines by performing competitive analyses and research, using industry and consumer data to develop audience profiles and segmentations.
- Foster strong client, partner and vendor relationships.
- Lead the creation of specs documents & timelines and coordinate with internal teams (account/production/creative) and external teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Lead the pre- and post-launch QA process for digital media: traffic campaigns and ensure that all spotlight tags are firing so that campaigns launch on time and all data is accurate.
- Lead daily pacing, vendor monitoring and optimization of campaign performance within platforms (Google Campaign Manager, Facebook/Instagram, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and ensure campaigns deliver on KPIs.
- Develop client-facing reports with key takeaways to inform future initiatives.
- Lead the development and presentation of monthly and end-of-campaign reports to our clients – may include cross-attribution reporting, brand lift/equity analysis, foot traffic reporting, etc.
- Supervise the daily functions of the team members offering training, feedback and assistance on a day-to-day basis.
- Remain up-to-date on client, competition and industry innovation and trends.
- 4-5 years of digital media planning and buying experience across channels (Programmatic, Advanced TV, Online Video, Paid Social, etc) required. Additional traditional planning & buying experience (Print, OOH, Radio, TV) preferred.
- Experience working with a broad range of media research tools and media buying/trafficking/reporting platforms such as Strata, Simmons, SRDS, Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Google AdWords, DMP/DSPs, etc.
- Strong time management skills.
- Thoughtful decision maker and team player.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail and organization.
- Experience managing and training staffs.
- Reports to:
- Associate Media Director