Career / Media Supervisor
Here at Two by Four, we’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent staff who are passionate about achieving best-in-class results for our clients. As a Media Supervisor, you will translate business and marketing objectives into impactful media channel activations. You will be the key tactical liaison with the account and creative teams, providing clear media briefs with compelling thought-starters, helping the team take a performance-minded approach to traditional and digital media. To do this effectively, we need someone who is proactive with strong knowledge of traditional and digital media best practices, campaign management and measurement/analytics. You’ll become known within the agency as someone who can effectively manage the day-to-day media projects and translate client briefs into innovative media. We want someone who'll play genie to our clients' wish lists and proactively explore new technologies to get even more targeted and effective with our campaigns. If you get geeked over research/analytics and finding innovative ways to integrate creative messaging together with media to develop custom, high-impact executions, this role is for you.
- Manage the administration of media plans, including managing budgets, billing, plan optimization, media analytics and reporting.
- Manage the day-to-day media planning and execution process–determine “considered partner” sets for RFP across traditional (TV, radio, print, OOH) and digital (programmatic digital, advanced TV/OLV, streaming audio, native) partners, conducting vendor reach-out for RFP and negotiating final rates for clients.
- Own the development of strategic proposals and client facing POVs, presenting omnichannel media recommendations directly to the client.
- Assume accountability and ownership of campaign planning and execution for assigned client accounts.
- Lead the creation of media orders (IOs) with the broader team and update billing flowcharts across clients to ensure timely and accurate payment; audit and resolve any billing discrepancies that arise.
- Develop brand storylines by performing competitive analyses and research, using industry and consumer data to develop audience profiles and segmentations.
- Foster strong client, partner and vendor relationships.
- Lead the creation of specs documents & timelines and coordinate with internal teams (account/production/creative) and external teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Lead the pre- and post-launch QA process for digital media: traffic campaigns and ensure that all spotlight tags are firing so that campaigns launch on time and all data is accurate.
- Lead daily pacing, vendor monitoring and optimization of campaign performance within platforms (Google Campaign Manager, Facebook/Instagram, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and ensure campaigns deliver on KPIs.
- Develop client-facing reports with key takeaways to inform future initiatives.
- Lead the development and presentation of monthly and end-of-campaign reports to our clients – may include cross-attribution reporting, brand lift/equity analysis, foot traffic reporting, etc.
- Supervise the daily functions of the team members offering training, feedback and assistance on a day-to-day basis.
- Remain up-to-date on client, competition and industry innovation and trends.
- 4-5 years digital media planning and buying experience across channels (Programmatic, Advanced TV, Online Video, Paid Social, etc) required. Additional traditional planning & buying experience (Print, OOH, Radio, TV) preferred.
- Experience working with a broad range of media research tools and media buying/trafficking/reporting platforms such as Strata, Simmons, SRDS, Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Google AdWords, DMP/DSPs, etc.
- Strong time management skills.
- Thoughtful decision maker and team player.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating a high-level of attention to detail and organization.
- Experience managing and training staffs.
- This person will be accountable for maintaining positive, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, leading clients strategically and fostering growth.