Career / Media Associate
Can you spin plates, juggle chainsaws and keep numerous balls in the air – aka, order, update and track media flawlessly? Are you a contracts connoisseur? A flowcharts aficionado? A billings big cheese? Then maybe you’re precisely the brilliant Media Associate Two by Four needs. We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for detail to ensure that media billings, contracts, flowcharts and plans are buttoned-up and dead-on accurate. You’ll become intimately involved in developing and executing both traditional and digital media plans, while working hand-in-hand with Account, Creative and Production teams to get great work into the market. If you’re ready to hit the ground running, then tell us how you can walk the walk. Give Two by Four a shout today.
- Conduct target audience and competitive research in platforms such as Simmons/MRI, Kantar, comScore, SRDS, etc.
- Accurately enter media buys, revisions, and cancelations into media billing software (STRATA).
- Lead the creation of media orders (IOs) and update billing flowcharts across clients to ensure timely and accurate payment.
- Audit and resolve any billing discrepancies that may arise.
- Work in conjunction with the Finance team on all billing and invoicing to maintain consistent processes.
- Ensure vendor orders/IOs are signed and confirmed in a timely manner.
- Work with investment leads to monitor weekly clearance of media schedules across radio, TV, etc.
- Lead the creation of specs documents & timelines and coordinate with internal (account/production/creative) and external teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure all media deadlines are updated in the tracker and provide updates to the internal teams.
- Lead daily pacing, vendor monitoring, and optimization of campaign performance within the platforms.
- Help develop client-facing performance reports with key takeaways to inform future initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-2 years experience as a media planner and/or buyer in an advertising agency setting or related role.
- Experience working with a broad range of media research tools and media buying software is preferred, such as:
- Billing (STRATA)
- Planning (MRI, Simmons)
- Auditing (Kantar)
- Analytics (Google Analytics
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Team player with strong communication and organization skills that’s comfortable working in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical skills and a detail-oriented approach to work.
- Reports to:
- Media Supervisor