Career / Group Media Director
Here at Two by Four, we’re powered by the strength of our innovative, creative and driven staff who are passionate about achieving best-in-class results for our clients. customers. Are you ambitious and looking for a new opportunity to be at the helm of leading a media and analytics team? We’re looking for a Group Media Director who’ll lead the team in bringing transformation to life through increased paid media growth opportunities for the agency. You’ll be responsible for overseeing a team across media strategy, planning, tactical execution and performance analysis. You’ve built-up a strong background in media and have a proven track record when winning new business. You have the ability to educate internal teams and clients on omnichannel media best practices and know how to plan and execute flawless campaigns that drive real business impact. You enjoy leading a team and working across multiple clients. You maintain strong client relationships, proactively exploring new ways to grow the relationship. You ensure that advertising efforts push the boundaries of innovation and creativity, while always delivering on client’s core business needs. You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, hungering for variety in their day-to-day.
- Media team lead, responsible for strategic initiatives that drive the department and agency forward. Includes partnering with Account and Creative leads at the agency to identify potential areas for organic media growth, delivering an action plan to garner additional revenue.
- Coach and lead the media team ensuring strong day-to-day process and serving as a mentor/resource for the team.
- Ability to train, motivate, grow and evaluate team members, fostering a strong cohesive working environment.
- Encourage an agency culture that’s based on teamwork, collaboration and support.
- Provide excellent client service by being responsive, accountable and detail oriented.
- Deliver high-quality omnichannel media plans, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how traditional and digital channels can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals.
- Lead media plan development, from strategy to execution to post buy analysis, and oversee flowchart revisions as well as budget stewardship.
- Work with Analytics lead to ensure that there is a strong reporting structure in place to measure KPIs throughout the campaign duration, including taking advantage of analytics opportunities such as omnichannel attribution reporting, brand lift/sentiment/equity analysis, foot traffic reporting, conversion lift reporting, etc.
- Attend conferences or training sessions to help advance disciplinary knowledge and stay on top of new approaches and technology.
- Responsible for management and development of Media Associates, Senior Associates, Supervisors and Directors.
- 10+ years traditional and digital media planning and buying experience.
- 5+ years of staff management and team leadership.
- Previous experience in media new business pitches and proven track record of converting new business prospects.
- Expertise in the digital world, rounded out with omnichannel fluency.
- Track record of upholding strong client relationships
- Strong coaching and mentorship skills – dependable, respectful and communicative
- Advanced analytics and presentation skills