Career / Dynamic Digital Producer
When it comes to juggling multiple digital projects, are you singularly great? Do you make big productions out of even small budgets? Are you incredible at delivering on deliverables? Then maybe you’re the Dynamic Digital Producer our agency needs. Two by Four is looking for a liaison between agency teams to lead the development, production, and delivery of digital marketing programs. Our winning candidate will be responsible for independent day-to-day management of multiple digital projects including small to large-scale website builds. You’ll partner with the account team, collaborate with multiple agency capabilities and leverage your understanding of the digital process to define project approach and scope, create project schedules, and guide your teams, clients, and vendors through the project lifecycle. But wait – there’s more! You’ll also be client-facing, responsible for ensuring project deliverables are prepared on time and meet all quality goals ahead of internal and client reviews, and communicate status and progress to clients, account leads and creative leads. The Digital Producer should be familiar with scheduling, scoping and estimating jobs, and managing multiple deadlines with conflicting priorities. Experience with project management software like Basecamp or Asana, issue-tracking and sprint planning software like JIRA, Trello or GitHub. Suitable candidates will have hands-on experience working with front- and backend development teams to outline requirements for layout, functionality, and administration. Please have knowledge of agile development philosophy and experience with Content Management Systems like WordPress and Drupal. If this sounds like you, use your digits and give us a call!
- Has excellent organizational skills, owns all digital project logistics, keeps teams on task and meetings focused, and enjoys juggling a variety of tasks
- Is a self-starter who proactively finds a way around obstacles and asks for help when it's needed
- Sets expectations and manages schedules effectively yet with a flexible manner that shows solution focused thinking, not just problem identification.
- Manage digital campaigns, including large-scale websites, from inception through launch
- Cast projects with right-fit talent, and engage, resources appropriately throughout the project lifecycle to promote hight performance effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensures all projects meet accepted specifications, and best practices for the intended channel, and confirm adherence to agency-developed branding and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and balance estimates, Scopes of Work, requirements, risk assessments/mitigation plans, schedules/project plans, budgets and change orders
- Regularly report on project health, tracking hours incurrence and forecasting throughout each project phase
- Collect and organize all technical information associated with each project
- Review assets provided by client teams and internal brand teams, ensuring sufficient material for digital execution
- Facilitate on-boarding for digital team as needed
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings and milestones, for both internal and client delivery or review
- Ensure that all necessary team members are included in appropriate meetings and conversations.
- Confidently speak to best practices regarding websites (phasing, CMS-use, etc.), SEO, Display, Email and social
- Assist on projects when needed, providing support with content entry, content planning information architecture, digital audits, presentation decks, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Detail-oriented team player and self-starter with strong focus on accuracy.
- Enjoys multi-tasking and managing multiple client accounts.
- You will be expected to:
- Keep projects on track and in good status
- Drive Milestone Delivery Dates
- Drive Delivery Quality
- Know the Scope
- Hold dev teams accountable
- Own step-by-step review of requirements and specs with the dev team
- Client communication (Daily / weekly) - Need clients to be in the know
- Be Proactive
- Always followup - don’t allow client dependencies or missed messages go stale, they can greatly impact a project
- Report and solve bottlenecks