Career / Account Director
Do people rally around you like William Wallace in Braveheart? Are you a constant, never-ending source of guidance, like some sort of human North Star? Do you have green thumbs when it comes to growing accounts? If so, Two by Four would love to cultivate your considerable talents. We’re looking for a kick-ass Account Director, someone to lead a group of client accounts and lead a team of talented and motivated people. You’d be responsible for leading one of our biggest clients, for employee development, and for continuing to strengthen and evolve our culture. We’d look to you to uphold, on your accounts, the quality of service and strategic leadership this agency is known for. And we’d lean on you to execute the agency’s ambitious vision and goals. If you possess this plethora of professional skills then please give us a shout.
- Leads client relationship day-to-day.
- Develops strong strategies for the client’s many projects.
- Works with Creative Director to ensure our work delivers powerfully against the strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains extraordinarily strong relationships with Senior to Mid-level clients.
- Fosters effective and productive internal team dynamics.
- Mentors team and ensures staff development.
- Oversees daily workflow.
- Anticipates and advises on potential client issues.
- Understands and responds to client’s big picture needs.
- Responsible for the accounts’ organic growth.
- Participates in Agency new business pitches as needed.
- 4-6 years industry experience.
- Evidence of strategic leadership as well as operational skill.
- Able to navigate matrix organizations without losing sight of what success looks like.
- Proven track record of excellent job performance.
- Experience in technology or B2B is a plus but not a prerequisite.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking.
- Growing the business
- Maintaining a strong agency report card form the client
- Developing a happy and productive team