Roles & Responsibilities
You're looking for a collaborative and entrepreneurial team environment where everyone's voice is heard, valued and rewarded. You've built up a strong background in media and consider yourself a “jack of all trades" – you have the ability to educate internal teams and clients on traditional and digital media best practices and know how to plan and execute flawless cross-channel media campaigns.
You'll become known within the agency as someone who can lead the day-to-day media planning projects and translate client briefs into innovative media. You enjoy working across multiple clients at a time, across a wide variety of verticals (tourism/entertainment, home improvement, retail, CPG, B2B, etc.). You maintain strong client relationships, proactively exploring new ways to grow the relationship and ensuring strong performance success along the way.
Your day-to-day responsibilities look something like this:
• Provide the highest level of media leadership on a client's business, establishing strong client relationships as the main point-of-contact across the portfolio.
• Provide excellent client service by being responsive, accountable and detail-oriented.
• Deliver high-quality media plans for clients, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how traditional and digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals.
• Lead strategic planning initiatives including target audience and channel research, as well as budget planning and channel allocation.
• Lead management of clients' budgets and billing process – monitor the creation of estimates and IOs across all clients.
• Manage media buying and planning for traditional (TV, OOH, radio, print) and digital media (display, paid social, paid search, video) through all steps of the process from RFPing, partner evaluations, partner scoring, negotiations, final execution and reporting.
• Ensure that a strong reporting structure is in place to measure against KPIs throughout the campaign duration, including taking advantage of analytics opportunities such as cross-channel attribution reporting, brand lift/equity analysis, foot traffic reporting, sales lift reporting, etc.
• Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and reporting across client accounts (via Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, partner-direct), ensuring that all traditional and digital campaigns deliver on KPIs.
• Lead development and final presentation of monthly/end-of-campaign reporting to clients.
• Ability to train and inspire the team, fostering a strong, cohesive working team.
• Responsible for facilitating each team member's development through training.
• 6+ years Traditional (TV, OOH, Radio, Print) and Digital Media (Display, Video, Paid Social) planning and buying experience.
• Detail-oriented and highly analytical.
• Ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve media problems.• Strong background in the following tools/software: o Planning tools (Nielsen, MRI/Simmons, Kantar, ComScore)
- Ad management platforms (Google Campaign Manager)
- Reporting platforms (Google Analytics)
• Ability to think in an integrated fashion across digital and offline media tactics.