Account Supervisor, PR and Social
As an Account Supe, hey: are you a Czar of PR? Do you have strong relationships with media? Is securing media coverage totally second nature? In a fast-paced environment, are you Usain Bolt? Then maybe you're exactly the A-1 Account Supervisor Two by Four is seeking.
In lending your leadership to the agency's rapidly growing PR and social team, you'll be creating and executing strategic public relations and social media plans in a lightning-fast environment we equate to drinking from a firehose. Enjoy tons of responsibility? Thrive on generating new ideas? This is the job for you.
The winning candidate will be able to educate internal teams and clients on how earned media fits into their larger cross-channel framework, identify opportunities and trends that lead to media coverage and have experience across a wide variety of client verticals. And, he or she will be awesome at building and fostering media relationships on a national and local level. Ready to help us translate client milestones into compelling stories – and become a trusted advisor to our clients' day-to-day needs? Operators are standing by.
Director of Media, Public Relations and Social
• Responsible for being the main day-to-day lead across the agency's 5+ public relations and social media clients.
• Conceptualize, create and bring to fruition highly successful publicity and social media campaigns that meet our client's business and marketing objectives.
• Ability to immerse yourself in various clients' industries, brands and past media coverage in order to create earned media plans that are strategic and on-trend.
• Write comprehensive client and new business plans, requiring minimal edits from senior management.
• Ability to creatively tell a client's story and adapt into strong and relevant media pitches, securing coverage with national, local and trade media.
• Responsible for building and fostering national, local and trade media relations.
• Work closely with Account, Media and Creative teams to ensure that our clients understand how public relations and social media impact consumers holistically.
• Take a leadership role in developing and presenting new business pitches and scopes.
• Take responsibility for budgeting, including account profitability.
• Assist in clients' annual planning processes, including research, competitive analysis and development of full public relations program and plans.
• Familiar conducting media training with client's executive management leaders.
• Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of PR and social media performance metrics and help lead the evaluation of campaign results against client's business goals.
• Familiar working in PR and social media reporting platforms such as Meltwater, Cision, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Actively build the agency's visibility through networking opportunities, press opportunities, media outreach, award submissions and thought leadership opportunities.
Qualifications/Skills Required for this Position:• 6+ years of PR planning and execution experience, including social media and influencer management.