Can you plan, strategize and implement like a five-star general? Do you manage content, cultivate leads and develop brand awareness…all over your morning coffee? Then perhaps you're exactly the Super Social Media Supervisor we're looking for. Two by Four needs someone expert at translating business and marketing objectives into impactful organic, paid and influencer social media activations. The winning candidate will be the key strategy and tactical liaison with the creative team, provide clear social creative briefs with compelling thought-starters, and help the team take a consumer-minded and culturally relevant approach to social content.
But wait, there's more! Our Super Social Media Supervisor must have a pulse on the latest digital trends and tactics – as well as the ability to turn that knowledge into plans that meet our clients' goals. To do this effectively, we need someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong knowledge of social marketing trends, best practices, campaign management and analytics. If that sounds like you, give us a shout!
Director of Media
- Create social insights to inform social strategy and creative assignments for our brand campaigns.
- Act as an authority on the social media ecosystem for our clients and internal teams by staying on top of best practices, trends, and industry updates.
- Have knowledge of how paid, owned and earned media work together to create cohesive interactions amongst the spaces and provide integrated social plans to clients.
- Develop social media plans and content strategies with an emphasis on setting strategic goals, defining audiences and identifying key tactical frameworks.
- Plan and execute social posts across all major platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Support the social media calendar including but not limited to briefing, scheduling and monitoring content on platforms across our client set.
- Collaborate with the paid media team to enhance the paid social approach and social content requirements.
- Key tactical liaison with creative (provides asset specs, attends briefing meetings etc.).
- Manage product tagging with product feeds and tracked link generation.
- Report and analyze monthly social metrics such as growth, engagement, conversation, amplification and leads across owned channels to guide and optimize overall social platform strategy.
- Prepare performance reports and summaries based on customer specific targets (brand management, trend monitoring, crisis monitoring, market research, influencer identification, competitor analysis, etc.).
- Experience contracting and managing social influencers.
- Create a recommendation on appropriate social tools to onboard.
- Work with social monitoring, social listening and community tools (i.e. Brandwatch, Hootsuite, etc.).
- Stay current on social media and interactive marketing trends and educate agency teams about the social media industry & trends, including influencer/blogger space.
- Manage and lead a team of community managers.
Qualifications/Skills Required for this Position:
- 3-5 years relevant social media/community management experience at an agency or for a large brand.
- Strong knowledge of the social media industry & trends across all major networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening (Sprout Social, Netbase, etc.).
- Experience with social media scheduling platforms (Curalate, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to work across departments, communicating creative messaging needs as well as coordinating production of creative assets to ensure on-time campaign launches.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience managing and training staff.