Do you possess a mania for media? Are you a proponent of plans? Do you strategize more than the noble families in Game of Thrones? Then perhaps you’d like to wield some of that expertise at Two by Four. We’re in the market for a Media Associate who’s ready to hit the ground running. You’ll become intimately involved in developing and executing both traditional and digital media plans for both local and national campaigns.
Direct Report: Media Supervisor / Associate Media Director
Our Media Associate will plan and buy media across tactics including Traditional (Out-of-Home, Print, Radio, TV) and Digital (Display, Video, Paid Social, Paid Search) vehicles. They will conduct target audience research, assist in developing media strategies and tactics and launch the campaigns (including trafficking, tagging and QA). Additionally, they will manage the administration of plans, including managing budgets, billing, plan optimization and reporting with regard to those plans.
- Assist, coordinate and support the Media team to ensure media plans and schedules are running appropriately.
- Ensure all media deadlines are updated and provide updates to the account and creative teams.
- Accurately enter media buys, revisions and cancelations in media software (STRATA).
- Ensure orders are signed and confirmed in a timely manner.
- Audit and resolve billing discrepancies.
- Work in conjunction with team (including Finance) on billing and invoicing to maintain consistent process and assist in keeping abreast of all invoice, billing and delivery accuracy and issues.
- Traffic media campaigns through the ad server (Google Campaign Manager) and ensure proper QA after launch.
- Lead daily pacing, vendor monitoring and optimization of campaign performance within platforms (Google Campaign Manager, Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Work with investment leads to monitor weekly clearance of media schedules across radio, OOH, TV, etc.
Qualifications/Skills Required for this Position:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 1-2 years experience as a media planner and/or buyer in an advertising agency setting, or related role.• Experience working with a broad range of media research tools and media buying software is preferred, such as:• Billing (STRATA)
- Planning (MRI, Simmons)
- Ad Serving (Google Campaign Manager)
- Paid Search & Social (Google Ads, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Team player with strong communication and organization skills that’s comfortable working in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical skills (both Quantitative and Qualitative) and a detail-oriented approach to work.