Do you possess a mania for media? Are you a proponent of plans? Do you strategize more than the noble families in Game of Thrones? Then perhaps you’d like to wield some of that expertise at Two by Four. We’re in the market for a Senior Media Associate, an ‘Ace of all trades’ who’s ready to hit the ground running. You’ll become intimately involved in developing and executing both traditional and digital media plans for both local and national accounts. You’ll also have the opportunity to work directly with the agency’s creative team to best determine how to bring new, innovative media ideas to life through high-impact, groundbreaking creative.
Associate Media Director
Our Senior Media Associate will assist in developing media strategies and tactics, research media opportunities and present recommendations to internal and external clients. Additionally, he or she will manage the administration of plans, including managing budgets, billing, plan optimization, media analytics and reporting with regard to those plans.
- Manage upfront research planning across platforms like: Simmons, Kantar, comScore, SRDS, etc.
- Accurately enter media buys, revisions and cancelations into media billing software.
- Lead the creation of media orders (IOs) and update billing flowcharts across clients to ensure timely and accurate payment; audit and resolve any billing discrepancies.
- Determine “considered partner” sets for RFP across TV, radio, print, OOH and digital (programmatic, video, mobile) partners, conducting vendor reach-out for RFP and negotiating final rates for clients.
- Lead creation of specs documents & timelines and coordinate with internal (account/production/creative) teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Lead the pre- and post-launch QA process for digital media: traffic campaigns and ensure that all tags are firing so that campaigns launch on time and all data is accurate.
- Lead daily pacing, vendor monitoring and optimization of campaign performance within platforms such as Google Campaign Manager, Facebook/Instagram, Google Analytics, etc.
- Help to develop client-facing reports with key takeaways to inform future initiatives.
Qualifications/Skills Required for this Position:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a media planner and buyer, preferably in an advertising agency setting.
- Experience planning both Traditional (Print, OOH, Radio, TV) and Digital (Display, Video, Paid Social) Media is required.
- Experience working with a broad range of media research tools and media buying software such as Strata, Simmons, SRDS, Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Google AdWords, etc.
- Strong familiarity with trafficking in ad serving platforms (Flashtalking, Google Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Team player with strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Must feel comfortable working in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical skills (both Quantitative and Qualitative).