Are you overflowing with brilliance? So much so, that you feel compelled to share your genius with others? Then maybe you’re just what we’re looking for. Two by Four is in the market for a Great Idea Generator: ACD/Copywriter. One who not only routinely generates unbelievably great ideas, but can show others how to hone that skill as well. Someone who’s one helluva writer – and one helluva leader. If you translate strategy to concept in surprising ways, move smoothly and suavely in account/creative/client circles, live to nurture up-and-coming ad newbies, and feel most comfortable working at light speed, boy – do we have the job for you.
Reports to: Creative Directors
- Develop fantastic creative concepts, seen through to execution
- Come at things from refreshingly unique angles. Don’t just show us the expected stuff: surprise us, excite us, wow us, and make us happy we hired you
- Do create work that makes our clients, the agency and your parents proud
- Don’t be a prima donna. If you are, trust us: you won’t last very long here
- Oversee and guide one (or more) creative teams on any given project
- Present work to and develop relationships with clients
- Keep track of your hours and do your time sheets on time; yes, this matters
- Oh, and other thing: we start at 8:30 (Yes, this matters, too – set your alarm accordingly)
- Dive headfirst into new business – we’ve win more than our fair share
- Stand out, but fit in – this is one helluva fun place to work, with a really cool agency culture…be a part of it
Qualifications / Skills Required for this Position:
- Enough experience to let us know that you know what you’re doing
- A really nice body…of work
- Leadership and managerial chops – people are going to by looking up to you
- An expert understanding of how things work in advertising, including radio production and tv production, print production, web development, etc.
Performance and Accountability Measures:
- Every year, you’ll get together with your CD and figure out some reasonable (and some not-so-reasonable) goals. This is to make you (and the agency) better. We’ll measure it on a formal Review Sheet along four categories: Creativity, Leadership, Relationships, and Financial Responsibility. These – and other intangibles – are what we’ll use to gauge your performance.