Are you such a kick-ass digital strategist, companies beg for your digits? Can you create and oversee the execution of plans like a five-star general? Do you regularly bring together a perfect storm of brand goals, client objectives and consumer needs? Then maybe you’re the Dynamite Digital Strategist our agency needs. Two by Four is looking for an individual driven by a passion for technology and the digital landscape. The cream-of-the-crop candidate must be agile, strategic, analytical and have an understanding of all of the digital touch points a consumer interacts with every day. And, they should be able to utilize those touch points to their fullest effect. If you have the ability to build a strategy, integrate and amplify content across the digital marketplace – for both B2B and B2C – hey: hit us up immediately.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of digital channels (i.e. social platforms, search, web content), how they function, and how to tell a story within each channel.
- Collaborate with clients to define their big picture needs and distill that into tactical efforts.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as account leads, creative, and media to define and articulate content needs, and what channels those fit to.
- Provide recommendations on how to integrate different digital channels, particularly paid search and social, for the most impact.
- Develop digital strategies that are grounded in a thorough understanding of the client’s business, the competitive landscape, and the audience’s needs.
- Use research and analysis tools to help make decisions that are grounded in data and insights.
- Ensure that the digital strategy has measurable results; track performance and optimize as needed.
- Promote online initiatives across all appropriate social platforms.
- Collaborate in establishing an editorial social calendar proactively engaging with online target audiences.
- Create ROI and performance reports.
- Participate in the development of integrated marketing plans and analyze results for effectiveness.
- Suggest new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
- Define keyword strategies for a portfolio of clients across a broad range of industries.
- Monitor competitive marketplace and analyze.
- Utilize analytics, analysis and intelligence tools to monitor performance and identify opportunities.
- Develop proposals and understand the tools needed to fulfill them.
Qualifications/Skills for this position:
- 7-10 years of experience at an interactive agency or in developing and managing the online presence of a large brand.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of SEO and paid search marketing platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to lead the department and represent the Agency as an expert in both internal and external meetings.
- Knowledge of mobile and tablet technologies.