When it comes to juggling multiple digital projects, are you singularly great? Do you make big productions out of even small budgets? Are you incredible at delivering on deliverables? Then maybe you’re the Dynamic Digital Producer our agency needs. Two by Four is looking for a liaison between agency teams to lead the development, production and delivery of digital marketing programs. Our winning candidate will be responsible for independent day-to-day management of multiple digital projects including high-volume, high-intensity social/online advertising programs. In addition, you’ll partner with the account team, collaborate with multiple agency capabilities and leverage your understanding of the digital process to define project approach and scope, create project schedules and guide your teams, clients and vendors through the project lifecycle. But wait – there’s more! You’ll also be client facing, responsible for ensuring project deliverables are prepared on time and meet all quality goals ahead of internal and client reviews, and communicate status and progress to clients, account leads and creative leads.
The Digital Producer should be familiar with scheduling, scoping and estimating jobs, and managing multiple deadlines with conflicting priorities. Experience with project management software like Basecamp or Asana, issue-tracking and sprint planning software like JIRA, Trello or GitHub. Suitable candidates will have hands-on experience working with front- and back-end development teams to outline requirements for layout, functionality, and administration. Please have knowledge of agile development philosophy and experience with Content Management Systems like WordPress and Drupal. If this sounds like you, use your digits and give us a call!
Reports to: Director of Production
- Has excellent organizational skills, owns all digital project logistics, keeps teams on task and meetings focused, and enjoys juggling a variety of tasks.
- Is a self-starter who proactively finds a way around obstacles and asks for help when it’s needed.
- Sets expectations and manages schedules effectively yet with a flexible manner that shows solution focused thinking, not just problem identification.
- Manage digital campaigns, including large-scale websites, from inception through launch
- Cast projects with right-fit talent, and engage resources appropriately throughout the project lifecycle to promote high performance, effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure all projects meet accepted specifications and best practices for the intended channel, and confirm adherence to agency-developed branding and strategic initiatives
- Develop and balance estimates, Scopes of Work, requirements, risk assessments/mitigation plans, schedules/project plans, budgets and change orders.
- Regularly report on project health, tracking hours incurrence and forecasting throughout each project phase
- Collect and organize all technical information associated with each project
- Assist on projects when needed, providing support with content entry, content planning, information architecture, digital audits, presentation decks, etc.
- Review assets provided by client teams and internal brand teams, ensuring sufficient material for digital execution
- Confidently speak to best practices regarding websites (phasing, CMS-use, etc.) SEO, SEM, Display, Email and social
- Facilitate on-boarding for digital team as needed
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings and milestones, for both internal and client delivery or review
- Ensure that all necessary team members are included in appropriate meetings and conversations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years agency experience with a strong background of planning and buying paid search (SEM).
- Strong experience with execution in: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Search Console/Marin/Kenshoo and Google Analytics.
- Detail-oriented team player and self-starter with strong focus on accuracy.
- Enjoys multi-tasking and managing multiple client accounts.
- Possesses a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.