Born to be a doer, the Two by Four Assistant Account Executive lives life with a pencil and pad in front of them ready to take on any task. Strong organizational skills and a manic need for projects to be on budget and on time is a must. This person is responsible for supporting the entire Account Leadership team with managing workflow of all projects. The question “how can I help” is always on this person’s tip of the tongue. Being able to willingly and happily execute work orders, change orders, conference reports and scheduling meetings are a central part of this job. The Assistant Account Executive should also contribute to keeping the Account Leadership team on process and encouraging them to hand off smaller tasks so they can focus on strategy and client relations.
Direct Report: Account Executive
Secondary Report: Account Supervisor
- Update status reports
- Create work orders and change orders
- Write conference reports
- Conduct research for clients as needed
- Schedule pre pro or creative download meetings
- Monitors jobs to ensure projects are completed within budget.
- Supports the AE with managing work flow of all projects and day-to-day tasks
Qualifications / Skills Required for this Position:
- Business Marketing Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, with 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be extremely dependable, able to multi-task, and have a pleasant, enthusiastic personality
- A focus on detail, organization, and following process
- Flexible, efficient and accurate with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to learn from mistakes quickly and not make same mistake twice
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- A sense of humor
Performance and Accountability Measures:
- Ultimately this person is accountable for supporting the Account Leadership team in any reasonable way possible.
- This person is accountable for being a delight to work with.