When it comes to SEO, are you A-1? Can you juggle multiple digital campaigns like a Cirque du Soleil performer? Is planning and implementation in your immediate plans? If so, then perhaps you’re exactly the Primo Paid Search Supervisor Two by Four needs. If you happen to be the superstar we’re looking for, you’ll be responsible for managing our paid search department and running the tactical planning/execution of multiple search accounts, ensuring that campaigns are launched and optimized seamlessly. In addition, you’ll manage the team across both national and local client accounts, lead strategy across clients and ensure proper planning and implementation of search programs to meet (and exceed) client goals. Plus, you’ll be responsible for educating team members on paid search best practices to ensure that best-in-class campaigns get into market. Think you’re the paid search pro we need? If you are, then hey: we’ll pay you.
Reports to: Director of Media
- Manage and lead all Paid Search advertising campaign planning, daily management and optimization practices across the following platforms: Google, Google/Bing Shopping, Bing/Yahoo.
- Has a strong understanding of paid search & social best practices and how to best leverage to meet and exceed client goals/KPIs–creating search & social media 101s and “best practice” documents to better educate internal and external teams on new industry offerings.
- Performs ongoing keyword & audience discovery, expansion and optimization across accounts.
- Conduct the planning, implementation and trafficking of all paid search accounts at the agency, ensuring daily/weekly budget monitoring, bid optimization/strategies, creative refreshes, campaign/keyword expansions, etc.
- Compile data across search platforms and lead the creation of weekly/monthly reporting, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development.
- Develop strong insights from analytical data across client accounts and relates the overarching “story” back to the client’s core objectives.
- Provide regular training to develop junior team members’ capabilities.
- Background in planning/execution on Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years agency experience with a strong background of planning and buying paid search (SEM).
- Strong experience with execution in: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Search Console/Marin/Kenshoo and Google Analytics.
- Detail-oriented team player and self-starter with strong focus on accuracy.
- Enjoys multi-tasking and managing multiple client accounts.
- Possesses a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.