Kickass Community Content Manager
Are you a social media savant? When it comes to tech savvy, communication skills and developing engaging content, is there a lot to ‘Like’? Would people call you a people person? Then perhaps you’d be the perfect addition to the Two by Four community. We’re looking for a Kickass Community Content Manager to write and design social campaign materials and content, interact with customers in real time on various social media platforms and generally manage brand communications. But wait, there’s more! You’ll also implement instant solutions, answer questions, respond to comments and moderating conversations. And by learning our brands’ consumer bases, you will be able to create meaningful and informative messaging and recommend the creation of new content. Are you part copywriter, part online trend tracker, part multimedia storyteller – and all superstar? Then by all means: give us a shout.
- Works closely with Advertising and Public Relations team to concept, develop, execute and manage online content.
- Create content based on a digital strategy.
- Monitor and maintain social media platforms and the brand voice across all online vehicles.
- Facilitate message process, working collaboratively with others from conception through execution and measurement.
- Prioritize social and online engagement to help define valued conversations and activity.
- Ideate and co-create content for social channels based on daily learnings and managing the content calendar.
Qualifications/Skills for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of implementing social media communications strategy.
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms.
- Strong campaign/project management skills.
- Strong writing skills and ability to coordinate effectively across teams.
- Experience managing high profile social media campaigns and measuring their success.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Public relations/advertising/digital media experience