Are you such a kick-ass digital strategist, companies beg for your digits? Can you create and oversee the execution of plans like a five-star general? Do you regularly bring together a perfect storm of brand goals, client objectives and consumer needs? Then maybe you're the Dynamite Digital Strategist our agency needs. Two by Four is looking for an individual driven by a passion for technology, search marketing, social media and – needless to say – all things digital. The cream-of-the-crop candidate must be agile, strategic, analytical and have an understanding all of the digital touch points a consumer interacts with every day. And, they should be able to utilize those touch points to their fullest effect. If you have the ability to build a strategy, integrate and amplify content across the digital marketplace – for both B2B and B2C – hey: hit us up immediately.
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
- Promote online initiatives across all appropriate social platforms
- Collaborate in establishing an editorial social calendar proactively engaging with online target audiences.
- Create ROI and performance reports
- Participate in the development of integrated marketing plans and analyze results for effectiveness.
- Suggest new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
- Define keyword strategies for a portfolio of clients across a broad range of industries.
- Monitor competitive marketplace and analyze.
- Utilize analytics, analysis and intelligence tools to monitor performance and identify opportunities.
- Develop proposals and understand the tools needed to fulfill them.
Qualifications/Skills for this position:
- 3-5 years of experience at an interactive agency or in developing and managing the online presence of a large brand.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of SEO and paid search marketing platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Be able to lead the department and represent the Agency as an expert in both internal and external meetings.
- Knowledge of mobile and tablet technologies.