Unless you’re the lead dog, the view never changes. And if you’re the type of take-charge person who’s always at the front of the pack, then perhaps you’d like to step into a leading role at Two by Four. We’re looking for an Account Supervisor with the ability to pitch in and lend a helping hand – or, simply take the bull by the horns. You’d be the point person for client relationships, the development of client marketing strategy, and the execution of project work plans. You’d be utilizing your exceptional communication and organizational skills to lead client and internal teams. You’d be integral in successfully executing our clients’ marketing strategies. And you’d do it all with a charming and confident smile because, hey – you’re a rock star. Think you’ve got the charisma, smarts and bravado to lead our troops? Then we salute you.
- Partners with Group Account Director to lead client marketing strategy
- Confidently communicates agency recommendations to client
- Leads executive presentations, meetings and calls
- Ensures regular contact with client is conducted proficiently and professionally
- Trains and mentors direct reports—Account Executives
- Monitors Account Executives’ management and development of Assistant Account Executives
- Responsible for the development and adherence of the brand’s strategic platform
- Recommends improvements to client strategy as needed
- Owns responsibility for creative briefs, ensuring they are creative and insightful
- Keeps creative product on strategy, and sees to it that marketing objectives are met
- Owns responsibility for final estimates that are presented to client
- Monitors client billing and ensures profitability
- Identifies growth opportunities with clients and works with Group Account Director to foster account’s growth
- Leads/participates in agency new business pitches as needed
Qualifications/Skills Required for this Position:
- Minimum 5-9+ years industry experience
- Ability to multi-task several projects at once
- Strong presentation, client service and project management skills
- Management experience
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to adhere and execute internal processes
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Proven track record of excellent job performance
Performance and Accountability Measures:
- This person will be accountable for maintaining positive, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, leading client strategically and fostering account growth.
- This person will be directly responsible for the development and performance of the Account Executives that report to him/her.
- This person will be indirectly accountable for the performance of the Assistant Account Executives, to the extent that the performance of the Account Executives that report to him/her are directly linked to the supervision of the Assistant Account Executives.