Do you have the social media savvy of a teenager? Are you a Google, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram ace? When it comes to managing paid search and social, are you #Awesome? Then maybe you're just the kind of Paid Search & Social Media Supervisor Two by Four would “Like." Reporting to the Media Director, this social media savant will be responsible for managing search & social at the agency, building client relationships and directly managing other team members to deliver upon client requests. But wait, there's more! The winning candidate will also be responsible for managing Media Associates to ensure campaigns meet client objectives, lead strategy across clients and the team across national/local client accounts, plan and implement marketing programs, and educate team members on search & social best practices. So if you have FOMO on this great opportunity, hey – hit us up.
- Manage and lead all Paid Search & Social advertising campaign planning, management and optimization practices across the following platforms: Google, Google/Bing Shopping, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc. at the agency.
- Has a strong understanding of paid search & social best practices and how to best leverage to meet and exceed client goals/KPIs–creating search & social media 101s and “best practice" documents to better educate internal and external teams on new industry offerings.
- Ensures that the internal teams stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends in search & social media, including ad formats, targeting parameters, recommended channels and beta opportunities to ensure strong campaign performance.
- Leads the implementation and trafficking of all paid search & social accounts at the agency, ensuring daily/weekly budget monitoring, bid optimization, creative refreshes, etc.
- Compiles data across search & social media platforms and leads the creation of weekly/monthly reporting, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development.
- Develops strong insights from analytical data across client accounts and relates the overarching “story" back to the client's core objectives.
- •Provide regular training to develop junior team members' capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years agency experience (ideally client facing) with a strong background of planning and buying paid search (SEM) and paid social.
- Strong experience with search & social media strategy and execution in: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Experience in analytics platforms: Google Analytics.
- Detail-oriented team player and self-starter.
- Enjoys multi-tasking and managing multiple client accounts.
- Possesses a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.