Designer? If that one word simply doesn’t do justice to the endless talents you possess, then maybe you’re the designing tour de force Two by Four needs. We’re in the market for a Designer/Swiss Army Knife: someone who can do anything – and everything. Like digital design, from UX and web design to display ads and e-blasts. Like branding, including logo development and collateral. Like in-store displays, POP, presentations, t-shirt designs, invites, and random signage we might want to put around the office. Like what you hear? If you’re a designer who’s an expert in all the tools of the trade, likes working on a bunch of different stuff for a bunch of different clients, in an insanely fast-paced, concept-first type of shop, then hey – we’re looking for you.
• Act as a designer on client work, with direction from a Creative Director
• Has a firm grasp on several facets of design mediums including digital, branding, page layout and experiential
• Can have an active role in new business
• At least 0-3 years as a Graphic Design professional
• The ability to work with or without supervision
• A focus on detail and organization
• Must have the keen sense for identifying opportunities to further the Two by Four brand and the courage to take advantage of such opportunities
• Each year, the Designer and his/her Creative Director or Account Creative Director supervisor will develop and agree upon a series of tangible goals to be completed throughout the year. This, along with a formal review will measure the success of the Art Director’s performance. “Goal check” reviews happen four times per year (each quarter) with your direct report. One final, formal review happens each January.