Born to be a BFF, the Two by Four Director of First Impressions lives life with a smile ever in
front of them. First and foremost, this person is the face of the agency—hence the title. Every
person that walks through our door or dials our digits will ultimately be greeted by the DoFI, so a
contagious personality and effervescent spirit is certainly a must have. Strong organizational
skills and an almost manic need for things to be ordered, counted, and tracked is also a must,
as this person is also responsible for all agency storage spaces, kitchen area, common areas,
office maintenance coordination, and office supply management.
As a professional people pleaser, the DOFI will be able to willingly and happily execute
requests from our senior most managers. The DOFI may be required to do all manner of things from professional tasks like booking Travel, keeping track of schedules, setting appointments, or arranging meetings to personal requests like helping an Executive book a family vacation, find a new puppy, or shop for a spouse's birthday gift.
Direct Report: VP of Operations
- Experience working in a creative industry is preferred
- Manage reception area and all incoming calls
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Book conference rooms
- Monitor kitchen area; ensure that it is clean and well stocked at all times
- Sort and distribute all mail and packages.
- Arrange for messenger service.
- Manage all aspects of mailing and shipping
- Maintain office budget; track office and travel expenses
- Handle catering requests for staff and client meetings
- Maintain inventory and ordering of office supplies
- Filing for AP/AR
- Assist HR as needed with vendor/freelance paperwork and internship programs
- Point of contact for vendors
- Office maintenance coordination
- Event planning coordination
- Special projects as requested by members of the Executive Management team
Qualifications / Skills Required for this Position:
- Enthusiasm for the Two by Four brand
- Administration professional with 2+ years experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be extremely dependable, able to multi-task and have a pleasant, enthusiastic personality
- A focus on detail and organization
- A sense of humor
Performance and Accountability Measures:
- Ultimately this person is accountable for delivering a spectacular first impression of our company—setting a positive, contagious tone for the agency.