Are you looking for a collaborative team environment where everyone's voice is heard, highly valued and rewarded? Do you love educating clients about new media technologies and taking them through a media recommendation that you’ve developed? We want someone who'll play genie to our clients' wish lists and proactively explore new ways to grow the relationship. This media-supervising savant will get geeked over research and find innovative ways to integrate creative together with media to develop custom, high-impact executions. Do you fill the bill? If so, there's an empty seat here we'd like you to fill as well.
- Deliver high-quality media plans for clients, serving up a smart and thoughtful understanding of how traditional and digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals
- In addition to performing competitive analysis, help research and analyze consumer data to develop audience profiles and segmentations
- Foster client/partner/vendor relationships
- Create media plan rationale and details for execution
- Lead the development and present end-of-campaign reports to our clients
- Supervise the daily functions of the team members: offering training, feedback and assistance when necessary
- Remain up-to-date on client/competition/agency/industry business
- Responsible for client billing processes
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Be gaga over all things media
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work across departments, communicating creative messaging needs as well as coordinating production of creative assets to ensure on-time campaign launches.
- Bachelor's Degree 4+ years traditional and digital media planning and buying experience
- Experience managing and training staffs of 1+