Do people rally around you like
William Wallace in Braveheart? Are you a constant, never-ending source of
guidance, like some sort of human North Star?
Do you have green thumbs when it comes to growing accounts? If so, Two by Four would love to cultivate
your considerable talents. We're looking
for a kick-ass Account Director, someone to lead a group of client accounts and
lead a team of talented and motivated people.
You'd be responsible for leading one of our biggest clients, for
employee development, and for continuing to strengthen and evolve our
culture. We'd look to you to uphold, on
your accounts, the quality of service and strategic leadership this agency is
known for. And we'd lean on you to
execute the agency's ambitious vision and goals. If you possess this plethora of professional
skills then please give us a shout.
Direct Report: Director of Client Leadership
- Leads client relationship day-to-day.
- Develops strong strategies for the client's
- Works with Creative Director to ensure our
work delivers powerfully against the strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains extraordinarily strong
relationships with Senior to Mid level clients.
- Fosters effective and productive internal
- Mentors team and ensures staff development.
- Oversees daily workflow.
- Anticipates and advises on potential client
- Understands and responds to client's big
- Responsible for the accounts' organic growth.
- Participates in Agency new business pitches
Qualifications / Skills Required for
- Minimum 7 years industry experience.
- Evidence of strategic leadership as well as
- Able to navigate matrix organizations without
losing sight of what success looks like.
- Proven track record of excellent job
- Experience in technology or B2B is a plus but
not a prerequisite.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking.
Performance and Accountability Measures:
will be accountable for:
- growing the business
- maintaining a strong agency report card form
- developing a happy and productive team