Unless you're the lead dog, the view never changes. And if you're the type of take-charge person who's always at the front of the pack, then perhaps you'd like to step into a leading role at Two by Four. We're looking for an Account Supervisor with the ability to pitch in and lend a helping hand – or simply take the bull by the horns. You'd be the point person for day-to-day client relationships, the development of client marketing strategy, and the execution of project work plans. You'd be utilizing your exceptional communication and organizational skills to lead client and internal teams. You'd be integral in successfully executing our clients' marketing strategies. And you'd do it all with a charming and confident smile because, hey – you're a rock star. Think you've got the charisma, smarts and bravado to lead our troops? Then we salute you. Think you've got the confidence, ambition and skills to lead more than your current role allows? Then we will give you all the responsibility you crave.
- Partners with Account Director to lead client marketing strategy.
- Confidently communicates agency recommendations to client.
- Leads executive presentations, meetings and calls.
- Ensures regular contact with client is conducted proficiently and professionally.
- Trains and mentors direct reports—Account Executives, Assistant AEs.
- Monitors Account Executives' management and development of Assistant Account Executives.
- Responsible for the development and adherence of the brand's strategic platform.
- Recommends improvements to client strategy as needed.
- Owns responsibility for creative briefs, ensuring they are creative and insightful.
- Keeps creative product on strategy, and sees to it that marketing objectives are met.
- Owns responsibility for final estimates that are presented to client.
- Monitors client billing and ensures profitability.
- Identifies growth opportunities with clients and works with Group Account Director to foster account's growth.
- Leads/participates in agency new business pitches as needed.
Qualifications/Skills Required for this Position:
- Minimum 4 years industry experience.
- Ability to multi-task several projects at once.
- Confidence to take charge and have an opinion.
- Strong presentation, client service and project management skills.
- Management experience.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to adhere and execute internal processes.